We do things differently at Foundation FIT.
- We are a team. We train independently, but we work as a team. That means we clean up after each other, support each other, and lean in to help when needed.
- We value independence. Ask any trainer about working at FFIT, and independence is one of the first things you’ll hear. Our trainers are adults, and we treat them that way. You won’t find any micro-managers here. Just support when you need it.
- We give you the autonomy to create your schedule and programs. You’re the expert, and you know what’s best for you and your clients. You won’t find any set schedules or pre-made programs here.
- We let you set your own rates. That’s right. We have house rates you can use as a guideline, but all trainers can set their rates based on experience. You know what you’re worth. We offer you an environment where you can get it.
But that’s enough about us. Here’s what you bring to the table.
- You’re ready to get creative. Marketing your personal training services doesn’t scare you. In fact, it’s a challenge you’re ready to take on.
- You want independence to set your schedule. And you’re reliable and driven to show up for your clients.
- You’re personable, relatable, and knowledgeable. We pride ourselves on having a highly-educated team of trainers. And we’re the type of people our clients love to spend time with. If that’s you, we’ll get along just fine.
- You have a book of clients who are ready to sign-up for training at FFIT. We are always happy to send trainers clients that reach out. However, we’re not going to provide all of your clients. We prefer trainers ready to move over an existing book of business but are willing to work with you if you’re just getting started.
If you’re picking up what we’re putting down, we’d love to hear from you! We’re always looking for relatable and knowledgeable personal trainers ready to get to work in Mt Pleasant, SC. Fill out the contact form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.